Columbus Spanish Immersion Academy (CSIA) was established in 1987.
The PTO was first established in 1989.
Our Mission is to:
- Encourage, establish and maintain a working relationship and involvement among parents, school, and community.
- Support, promote, and enhance school improvement and the highest quality of education possible for the students.
- Coordinate programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Organize fundraising efforts for school supplies, programs, and events.
- Support and assist with recruiting and coordinating volunteer efforts.
President: Jessica Messersmith-Miller
Vice President: VACANT
Treasurer: Brittaini Pulver
Communication's Coordinator: VACANT
Committee Chairpersons: TBD
Principal: Sra. Beasley
Teacher Liaison: TBD
We NEED You!
Please consider one of the above Vacant positions or one of the many other ways you can become involved.
Copyright © 2022 CSIA PTO - All Rights Reserved.