Columbus Spanish Immersion Academy (CSIA) was established in 1987.
The PTO was first established in 1989.
Our Mission is to:
- Encourage, establish and maintain a working relationship and involvement among parents, school, and community.
- Support, promote, and enhance school improvement and the highest quality of education possible for the students.
- Coordinate programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Organize fundraising efforts for school supplies, programs, and events.
- Support and assist with recruiting and coordinating volunteer efforts.
President: Jessica Messersmith-Miller
Nadia El-Yousseph President Elect
Vice President: Aricka Turner
Treasurer: Jaque Fritz
Secretary: Angela Hagley
Committee Chairpersons: TBD
Principal: Sra. Beasley
Teacher Liaison: Judy McCombs
We NEED You!
Please consider one of the above Vacant positions or one of the many other ways you can become involved.
Copyright © 2023 CSIA PTO - All Rights Reserved.